Fatherly Stuff: Happy Father's Day

Jun 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day


2014 marks not only my 5th father's day that I get to celebrate, but it is also my first as a father of two. I could go on to write about how wonderful/challenging/stressful it's been, but instead, I've decided to compile a few of my most popular posts that were inspired from all of the moments that I've been privileged to share with my boys.

Please feel free to read and share with any dads you think might enjoy them.

Happy Father's Day, from my family to yours!



5 Ways Fatherhood Will Make you a Better Man

16 Ways you Know you're a Dad

3 Roadblocks to Fatherhood (and How to Overcome Them)
 
Stress Management Tips for New Dads
 
Awesome Fathers in the Animal Kingdom

3 Things Moms Need to Know about New Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment