Fatherly Stuff: Dad Bonding at Bathtime with Aveeno Baby

Jun 13, 2014

Dad Bonding at Bathtime with Aveeno Baby

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Dad Central Consulting for AVEENO. I received product samples to facilitate my review a promotional item to thank me for participating.”



As a working dad, sometimes I feel as though I don’t get enough time with my boys. The hardest part of my day is kissing my kids goodbye as I leave in the morning because I know that all the time that I am spending in the office means that I’m missing out on a lot of their special day to day moments. Also, since my wife became a stay at home mom last summer, she has naturally taken over a lot of the caretaker responsibilities that we used to split down the middle. 

 Because of this, I try to make the most of the time that I am home by doing as much as possible with my family. This includes eating our meals together, playing games and even being apart of their bedtime routine. Of all of the activities that we do together, I’d have to say one of my absolute favorite is when I give them their bath. Both of my kids have always taken to water like little fish, and during bath time it’s so much fun to watch their creativity run wild as they splash, make shapes out of the bubbles, and compose silly songs as their voices echo off of the bathroom walls.

Since our oldest was an infant, my wife and I have always been a fan of Aveeno Baby products. We are very conscious of the products that we use on our kids, and it’s great to know that Aveeno  Baby’s Wash & Shampoo is  tear free and made with all natural oat extract.  During bathtime, I like to use it to make bubbles and it keeps the kids' skin feeling and smelling great. We also love the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, it is the perfect lotion for my little ones' delicate skin.

Balancing work and family life is certainly a challenge. Over the years, I have found that the most important thing is being able to not worry so much about  the time that you cannot spend with your children, but rather appreciate all of life's little moments that we do get to share with them. This includes splashing around with baby during bath time. And of all the things that I have to worry about as a parent, my mind is at ease knowing that when using Aveeno Baby, I am providing them with one of the best products out there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment