Fatherly Stuff: 13 New Years Resolutions That I've Learned From my Baby

Dec 31, 2013

13 New Years Resolutions That I've Learned From my Baby

2013 has been an interesting year for our family. Among the many significant moments, the biggest by far was the birth of my 2nd child in July. Becoming a dad a 2nd time around and subsequntly, a family of 4 has been a period of substantial growth for all of us. So as this year comes to a close, I would like to share a few of the many lessons our baby boy has inspired that we plan on carrying into 2014:


1. A good cry is healthy from time to time





















2. Find more reasons to smile





















4. Get some more fresh air

5. Try new foods
















6. Read More Often






















7. Don’t sweat the small stuff: Live in the moment


 8.Eat more vegetables


9. Make new friends



11.Spend more time with family













12. Have more adventures 




13.When in doubt, take more naps


Happy New Years to you all! Thank you for reading and making 2013 this blog's best readership yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment