Fatherly Stuff: Save Money and Stay Connected with Simply Prepaid from T-Mobile

Feb 27, 2015

Save Money and Stay Connected with Simply Prepaid from T-Mobile



This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChangingPrepaid #CollectiveBias

 Having a toddler in the house is an interesting experience. With his newfound dexterity and mobility, our 19 month old regularly would run me and his mother up a wall as he laid waste to our happy home. His “extracurricular activities” came to a climax the other day when I unexpectedly heard a flush coming from our bathroom followed by a maniacal giggle. That was when I discovered my phone in the toilet. Once I recovered from the shock, I began the process of searching for a replacement. I went to a mall kiosk to sort out all of my options, and that’s when I was hit with a bomb; not only would I have to shell out hundreds of dollars in order to get my phone replaced, but when the service rep showed me exactly what I was paying for, I realized I was definitely not getting the most of my money. Luckily, I was already at the end of my contact, so I was able to break free and find a smartphone that met my needs and was also affordable. At Walmart of all places, I’ve found everything that I have been looking for .


It didn't take long for the helpful customer service rep at Walmart to convince me that Simply Prepaid was the right plan for me.

With Simply Prepaid, everything you know about wireless and prepaid is turned on its ear. You can get unlimited talk, text, and data with your choice of a high-speed data amount (*with a max speed of 8Mbps) starting at $40/month. Because of those savings, I was able to literally slash my costs in half.


With a plan so cheap, you’d probably assume that the data would be slower than what you’d get from a prepaid plan. On the contrary, since the data plan is on T-Mobile’s Nationwide 4G LTE Network, so you’re guaranteed to have fast internet. The historical “pain point” that the wireless industry has decided prepaid customers should have to settle for because of how they choose to pay has completely been decimated. Prepaid often has slow data, a spotty network, and second rate phones /less of a selection of phones. However with Simply Prepaid you get 4G LTE data on T-Mobile’s network. T-Mobile is bringing the best of wireless into prepaid.  Don’t settle for scond-rate wireless prepaid .

I picked up the Samsung Galaxy Avant smartphone and I’m satisfied. It’s not exactly the most top of the line phone out there, but for only $149, it has nearly all of the features that I need. I honestly don’t miss my old phone (or plan) at all. However, I'll probably make sure that I do a better job of keeping this phone out of my toddler's hands.

So, if you’re sick of paying ridiculously high amounts for your service, consider taking a trip to Walmart to make the big switch over to Simply Prepaid™ from T-Mobile.








No comments:

Post a Comment